General terms and CONDITIONS of sale
These Terms of sale are concluded on the one hand by the S.A.S.U. xperience Outdoors, whose registered office is: 18 la haymionnière 44360 Vigneux de Bretagne, registered in the trade and companies register of Nantes under the number 829 427 871 00019 Hereinafter referred to as the Nature Escapade and, on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to proceed with a purchase of services referred to hereafter as "the Purchaser".
- Registration and RESERVATION and rules
1-1 Method of reservation
- Quotation, and return of purchase order accompanied by the deposit payment requested
- Order by phone in online settlement
- Order BY online sales site
- Exchange of Conventions and signed purchase order
A reservation is said to be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit payment. No reservation will be registered without payment.
1-2 Method of payment: Check, CB (via Internet), Paypal, holiday vouchers, cash, administrative order, bank transfer.
- Price – Reductions-billing:
- Prices are clearly displayed TTC
- The products and services offered are those listed in the catalogue published in the website https://www.escapade-nature.com. These products and services are offered within the limits of available stocks.
- Special CONDITIONS of Registration
Commitment to solidarity: within the framework of a group, or registration for several persons, the Subscriber undertakes to publicize and approve the general conditions and the documentation of the stay to all registered participants.
In the event of a breach of the GTC, of one or more participants, all the benefits are payable by the contractor.
- Cancellation/MODIFICATION of the reservation by the customer
These conditions are the same for a cancellation or modification request.
At the reservation: 100% of the total amount is due to the reservation, no modification, no retraction is possible.
At the reservation: 30% of the total amount is due to the reservation
At the date of the benefit: 100% of the total amount is due on the date of delivery of the activities.
Any cancellation shall be subject to the following conditions:
From the date of signature of the quotation and up to 65 days before the date of the service: 30% of the price of the service will be owed.
- Between 65 and 45 days: 50% of the price of the service will be due.
- Between 44 days and 30 days: 70% of the price of the service will be due.
- Less than 30 days: 100% of the price of the service will be due.
This specific scale shall prevail over any other, in accordance with the agreements validated by both parties.
It is of course that any changes in staffing and option purchases by the customer are likely to vary the amount set out above, which will lead to the writing and signing of an addendum to the quotation.
- Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal of the consumer according to articles L121-21-8 of the consumer Code shall not apply to contracts intended for the provision of lodging, transport, catering and leisure services, dated. The contractor will therefore have no right of withdrawal.
- Changing the program
6-1 Modification by the Organiser: Escapade Nature reserves the right to modify the programme of a service for reasons of security, organisation, natural or accidental disasters (pollution), technical, physical or psychological level Of the participants, without any of the participants being able to claim any compensation. Only Nature getaway through its manager is empowered to decide on a possible change of programs. If our organization is obligated to cancel a stay for any reason, the participants will be reimbursed in full without being able to claim any other compensation.
6-2 Modification by Customer: Any service that has been modified, interrupted or not consumed for any reason may not be reimbursed.
- Each participant is aware of the risks he or she can run. He assumes them with full knowledge of the facts and is committed not to take responsibility for these risks on the S.A.S.U. xperience outdoors. This is also valid for the rights holders and any member of the family.
- Each participant must comply with the advice and instructions given by the staff framing the activities and stays. Which cannot be held responsible for incidents, accidents or bodily injury… That would result from a reckless personal initiative.
- Xperience Outdoors has no responsibility for personal property (loss, breakage, theft,…) On activity sites, vehicles and premises.
- Each participant recognizes knowing how to immerse and swim 25 m, and be in good health and not to present a contraindication to the practice of full-nature activities. As part of a group of several individuals, the Subscriber undertakes to publicize and approve the general conditions and the documentation of the benefit to all registered participants.
- For minors participating in activities and stays, under the supervision of an external organisation, the latter is legally responsible for the conditions of participation.
- For minors enrolled with their parents/guardians, they are responsible.
- A minor alone will not be able to register without parental permission or an identified tutor